ZF 85 A
Reduction Ratio: 1.962:1
Dry weight: 69 Kg/152 lb
Oil quantity: 5.5 liters
The ZF 85 A is a marine gearbox with clutches suitable for high performance applications such as:
- luxury motor yachts;
- sport fishing boats;
- cabin cruisers.
It is compatible with all types of engines and propulsion systems, including waterjets and propellers.
One of its main advantages is the robust, compact and space-saving design thanks to the downward tilt principle and the 8° beveled gear. Its durability allows for continuous service even in workboat applications.
Among its main components we find:
- the B/W attack integrated with casing;
- hardened and precisely ground gear teeth, ensuring long life and smooth operation;
- a smooth and reliable hydraulic shift with control lever that allows the fixing of the push-pull cable;
- the axial bearing of the output shaft, thanks to which it is possible to support the maximum forward and backward thrust of the propeller;
- the oil drain plug composed of a light and robust aluminum alloy casing that resists sea water;
- the replaceable oil filter;
- integrated bushings for quick installation of the pick-up to the output flange.
It complies with the design, manufacturing and quality control standards relating to ISO 9001.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.