ZF 68 IV
Reduction Ratio: 1.992:1/ 1.560:1/ 2.477:1
Dry weight: 62 Kg/137 lb
Oil quantity: 4.0 litres
The ZF 68 IV is a marine gearbox with hydraulically operated multi-disc clutches.
Its characteristics make it particularly suitable for high-performance applications such as:
- luxury motor yachts;
- sport fishing boats;
- cabin cruisers.
It is also compatible with all types of engines and propulsion systems, including waterjets and propellers.
Among its main features we find:
- a compact, robust and space-saving design thanks to the 12° V angle and the Beveloid gear, which also allows it to withstand continuous service when applied to work boats;
- a light yet robust aluminium alloy case, which makes it resistant to sea water;
- precision-ground and case-hardened gear teeth to ensure long life and smooth operation;
- an output shaft thrust bearing that absorbs the maximum forward and backward thrust of the propeller;
- a B/W connection integrated with housing;
- the replaceable oil filter cartridge.
The hydraulic gearbox, fluid and reliable, has a control lever that allows the push-pull cable attachment.
It is suitable for twin-engine installation as the torque capacity in forward or reverse mode is the same. The difference between the forward and reverse gear ratios is also very subtle.
Its design, manufacturing and quality control standards comply with ISO 9001.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.