ZF 68 A
Dry Weight: 44 Kg/97 lb
Oil quantity: 4.0 litres
Completely tested, reliable and simple to install. The ZF 68 A is a reverse reduction gearbox with hydraulically operated multi-plate clutches.
It is particularly suitable for high performance applications such as:
- motor yachts;
- sport fishing boats;
- express cruisers.
Among its main components we find:
- a lightweight and robust aluminium alloy casing that allows it to be resistant to sea water;
- Hardened and precisely ground gear teeth that enable long life and smooth operation;
- an output shaft thrust bearing that supports maximum forward and aft propeller thrust;
- the B/W attack integrated with casing;
- smooth and reliable hydraulic shifting with a control lever useful for fixing the push-pull cable.
It can be installed on two motors, having the same torque capacity in forward or reverse gear. The difference between the forward or forward aft reduction ratios, however, is very subtle.
One of its biggest advantages is compatibility with all types of engines and propulsion systems, including waterjets and piercing propellers.
Its design, manufacturing and quality control standards comply with ISO 9001.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.