ZF 280 IV SuperShift2
Reduction Ratio: 2.063:1
Dry weight: 106 Kg/234 lb
Oil quantity: 5.0 liters
Reliability and ease of installation are the main advantages of the ZF 280 IV Super Shift 2 marine gearbox. Its operation involves a reverse reduction marine transmission with hydraulically operated multi-disc clutches.
It is particularly suitable for high-performance applications on:
- luxury motor yachts;
- sport fishing boats;
- express cruisers.
It is also compatible with all types of engines and propulsion systems, including water jets and surface drilling propellers, as appropriate.
Among its main components we find:
- the aluminium alloy casing, light and at the same time robust, which resists sea water;
- gear teeth casehardened and precision ground to allow for longer life and smooth operation;
- the output shaft thrust bearing, which ensures the absorption of the maximum thrust of the propeller forward and backward;
- the fluid and reliable hydraulic gearbox which has a control lever to allow the push-pull cable attachment;
- a compact and space-saving design thanks to the 14° V-angle arrangement and Beveloid gear.
Its characteristics make it suitable for twin-engine installations, i.e. when there is the same ratio and torque capacity in forward or reverse mode.
Its design, manufacturing and quality control standards comply with ISO 9001.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.